Instagram!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sneak preview.

A sneak preview of my wedding photos! Sneakily snapped them from the computer screen when the consultant walked off =P Overall the photos are nice, better than what I expected. We spent 3 hours shortlisting from more than 100 photos to 45 photos. The consultant kept pestering us to add more photos, trying to persuade us with all sorts of deals and discounts. But we stood firm and insist to choose just 45 photos. Though it was a difficult task because they surely have more than 45 beautiful photos, but we just don't want to spend more money.

Bali inspired sculpture at Lake Garden.

Big sis said this photo looked like rich taukeh with
a supermodel wife, LMAO!!!

I closed my eyes because the sun was glaring in my eyes!

Very beh tahan with this photo, close eyes acting high =___=

Didn't manage to snap more photos for the other outfit, cis!

No comments:

Post a Comment